Home Study Program
“The future of the world and the Church passes through the family”
St. John Paul II, Familiaris Consortio
The Office of Faith Formation is dedicated to provide a supporting environment for parents to lead their children in understanding, living, and sharing their Catholic faith.
- New families to the Home School Program are required to meeting with the Coordinator of Religous Education (CRE) prior to registration. (Previously registered families may register immediatly)
- Following meeting with the CRE, parents may register and purchase teacher’s manual and student’s text for needed grades by contacting the Office of Faith Formation.
- Parents and students must agree to complete the student text and meet all of the requirements for this program.
- Supplemental materials and resources are available from the Office of Faith Formation. The Coordinator of Religious Education is also available for additional support.
- Grade Advancement: If the student exhibits satisfactory comprehension of the material covered and meets all of the requirements listed above, the student will be advanced to the next grade.
- In accordance with Booster policy, students must be enrolled in the Day School or REP Program on Monday nights in order to participate in the CYO sports program.
New Families to Home School Program
Prior to registration, please contact the Religious Education Coordinator to schedule a inquiry meeting. Contact information is below.
Payments and Fees
Registration fees are due at the time of registration. Fees are indicated on the electronic registration form
Tuition payments can be made online by clicking the link: Pay REP Tuition Here.
You may also mail a check payable to “Sacred Heart Church” – Memo line: “REP Tuition”
Address: 400 Nilles Road Fairfield, OH 45014
You may also drop your payment at the office of evangelization or in Sunday collection basket in an envelope marked ATTENTION: Joelle Martinez, Office of Evangelization.
No child will be prevented from attending a program due to financial hardship.
Parishioners for whom the fee presents a financial difficulty, please contact the Coordinator of Religious Education.
Joelle Martinez, Coordinator of Religious Education
Email: [email protected]